Marine Waste Treatment
Every year, over 24 billion gallons of sewage and wastewater discharge are dumped into the Great Lakes, according to the "Great Lakes Sewage Report Card"
Through a strong partnership with OKFTZ, we ensure that the best environmental practices are available to our customers without causing undue delay to shipping.
Services are tailored to the needs of each client. Working to your deadlines – and around limited access issues – we provide dependable, efficient waste collection solutions, 24 hours a day.
our marine services include:
- 24 hr emergency response service
- Dedicated fleet of tankers
- Motorised barges for waterside and large volume collections
- In-house technical support
- Aqueous and oily waste collection, treatment and disposal
- Garbage and hazardous waste collection and disposal
- Bilge and tank cleaning services
Oil Beach Clean Up